Monkfish with Parma Ham
The following recipe will provide 2 large main meals.
- Monk tail 500g/1kg - Available from the online shop
- Parma Ham (3 slices per tail)
- Black Pepper
- Firstly you need to lay out your Parma ham, slightly overlapping each other and pre heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Place your monk loin onto your ham, add some cracked black pepper and roll your ham around your loin.
- Place in a baking tray and cook in the oven for approx. 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a garnish of your choice. We recommend eating with peppercorn sauce and some crispy potatoes.
We do not recommend adding salt to this dish as the ham is already salty.